We are looking for a whip-smart music-licensing person to work part-time with our Los Angeles, CA based start-up that merges healthcare and music. Use your top-notch music-licensing knowledge, creativity and contacts to improve health and wellbeing for millions of people.
You will be working with our music production and product teams to identify, license and track music from our publishing partners, including Sony/Emi, Warner/Chappell and Universal. Our primary focus right now is music published pre-1970s.
Part-time position with room for growth in a fast-moving company. Start now, while we are still at the downtown building with a pool on the roof and a great sunset view.
DAY TO DAY
● Create and maintain relationships with music publishing partners.
● Work with internal teams to identify music for products.
● Research and license agreements for our mobile app, SingFit.
● Maintain and organize files including all relevant correspondence.
● Maintain relevant files in the computer-based licensing system.
● Assist in department and company projects as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND TRAITS
● At least two years’ experience in music licensing
● Existing contacts with and knowledge of major and independent music publishers
● Extra bonus points for specific knowledge around music published pre-1970
● Highly detail oriented and self-motivated
● Available for regular and ad hoc meetings in office and/or by phone
● Extremely well organized
Check us out at SingFit.com and please send your résumé and a cover letter explaining why you are excited about the position in six sentences or less. Applications without the cover letter will not be considered.
Email resumes and cover letters to email@example.com
Looking forward to meeting awesome candidates.