In our downtown LA offices, we combine music-therapy techniques, professional training and our patented mobile app to create groundbreaking products that are improving health and wellness for thousands of people.
We are looking for someone with customer service savvy, operational know how and a desire to learn every aspect of business to join our team. The successful candidate will be working closely with the VP of Operations and the CEO to turn strategic goals into operational realities. The person in this role will oversee, analyze and improve performance of multiple projects and launch new campaigns. You will need to have not just an understanding of client support and operations, but a passion for hitting operational goals and refining processes. The ability to make quality judgements on the fly are essential. Applicants should be able to demonstrate a curiosity about and interest in the intersection of music, health and technology.
Our current customers and partners include leaders in dementia care and senior living, premier research universities, major music publishers and government agencies. Check us out at SingFit.com to see our products in action.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Establish, maintain and support robust client relationships with key accounts.
- Facilitate communication between operations and creative services, finance and sales.
- Help evolve processes to increase efficiency and communication both internally and externally.
- Contribute to improving operational excellence by collaborating with other teams on new and existing departmental initiatives.
- Participate in recruiting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding processes.
- Employ CRM software to organize and manage inquiries.
- Work with senior management and across departments to refine existing and develop new products that leverage our core SingFit Technology.
- Provide administrative support to the CEO
- At least two years experience in customer service or relationship management, ideally with a technology and/or health-care product
- Empathetic and organized with an ability to provide constancy in a fast-moving environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Excellence manipulating Google Docs, Microsoft Suite and Apple mobile hardware is essential
- Proficiency in Keynote and other design software a plus
Please send resume and eight-sentence or less cover note summarizing why you are an ideal candidate for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.