Wanted: Player-coach sales pro with responsibility for selling own list of accounts, as well as managing/leading others on the sales and marketing teams.
We’re a groundbreaking Los Angeles-based organization merging healthcare, technology and singing. You’re a determined, whip-smart sales pro who has a proven track record in healthcare, a knack for technology and a passion for music. Our app and training program, SingFit, enables successful singing experiences for just about everyone including those with neurological, physical and emotional challenges. We’re already working with major government agencies and blue-chip companies to establish our programs. The Director of Sales will play a lead role in operationalizing our sales process and driving revenue.
The successful candidate will work with senior management to set short- and long-term sales strategies and manage a team. At the same time, this is a boots-on-the-ground, early-stage startup, so the successful candidate should expect revenue generation to be part of their personal overall mandate.
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service.
- Execute and deliver high-quality responses to all avails and RFPs.
- Proactively prospect, qualify, grow and maintain account list.
- Create effective sales presentations.
- Manage others on the sales team for top-level performance.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements.
- Create innovative sales proposals.
- Prospect and develop key senior-level healthcare relationships in order to effectively build and maintain account list.
- Successful track record of individual sales
- At least five years overall experience in sales or business development
- Experience in the healthcare market and existing contacts in healthcare strongly preferred
- Management experience preferred; excellent leadership skills required
- Proven history of excellent account management and client-advocacy skills
- Ability to initiate and close multiple deals at once
- First-rate enterprise selling, negotiation and deal-closing skills,
- Expert knowledge of sales planning, prospecting, business development and strategy development
- Ability to work in a fast-moving, often-changing environment
Competitive base salary plus commissions and health benefits.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.