Play an influential role at the cutting edge of the use of music in medical research.
A pioneering startup merging music, healthcare and technology is looking for an incisive Clinical Research Manager to help guide and implement research projects on singing.
Position may be full- or part-time depending on candidate.
Experience specifically in health- or education-based music research required. Advanced degree strongly preferred.
- Contribute medical/scientific input for and manage the development of user studies and clinical trials.
- Work with internal players to establish research goals and ensure scientific quality of study design, execution, reporting and publication.
- Forecast trial resource needs and develop clinical outsourcing specifications.
- Establish, cultivate and project manage relationships with new and existing educational, nonprofit and commercial research partnerships.
- Assist in the translation of successful research protocols into real-world applications via contributions to technology design and training products.
- Help utilize data collected from study participants and users of our commercial app to refine music-licensing strategies and tactics.
- Specific educational or research experience at the intersection of health and music
- At least four years technical, operational and managerial experience in planning, executing, reporting and publishing clinical studies in an educational setting or healthcare organization
- Candidates with advanced degrees or military experience are strongly preferred and will be considered with less operational experience
- Proven excellence in the area of clinical trial design
- Experience with Good Clinical Practice, statistics, regulatory processes, and global clinical development process preferred
- Hands-on experience in data cleaning and analysis
- Top-notch writing skills
- Ability to stay steady yet flexible in a fast-paced environment
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Clinical Research Manager” in the subject line.