Early-stage startup looking for a part-time CFO to establish and codify our financial practices .
- Guide overall financial systems strategies for organization.
- Create and set up processes to support the budget process and the monthly and quarterly forecast.
- Help establish and track revenue goals.
- Create business and revenue models.
- Ensure accounting procedures and models are in compliance with Federal and State requirements.
- Participate in any future fundraising.
- Provide project-management leadership to ensure initiatives are on track and are completed according to plan.
- Accounting and/or finance degree with 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience across a broad range of functional areas, including financial planning and analysis, forecasting, modeling and budgeting, financial reporting, accounting and controls, capital management, and risk management.
- Familiarity with all relevant regulatory, compliance, governance and control requirements and issues specifically regarding healthcare preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working as a part-time CFO preferred
- Proficiency in analytic models
- Experience with digital payments and new revenue models a plus
Please send a resume and cover letter to Jobs@MusicalHealthTech and include “CFO” in the subject line.